Monday, October 17, 2011

At Home Far Away

This quilt is done in Westminister Fabrics, It is a traditional quilt in less than traditional colors. I am having a little love affair with Kaffe Fassett right now, as you can clearly see.I want this blog to be a record of the quilts that I make. You will see some of my older quilts here, as well as the new ones. I have really only been quilting for about 2 years. This one is my second full size quilt. It was pieced by me and quilted by a professional long arm quilter.

5 comments:

  1. The quilt on the first page that you claim as your own is gorgeous!! What is the pattern you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt on the first page that you claim as your own is gorgeous!! What is the pattern you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see more quilts I claim as my own on my Pinterest page,
    "My Quilts"
    Regina@hillofthehawk.

    ReplyDelete